The idea of UX, or User Experience, is not new but continues to be a sore point for designers and end users. For those who can figure it out, it pays well more than graphic design alone. And, UX design uses skills you already have. We’ve got the UX design training experience that’s going to open a whole new world, and better-paying work!
UX design is creating products, most commonly apps and websites, that are easy to use, please the end user and look great. It’s understanding what the target user needs and how they get what they want. It’s how they interact with the information and how they navigate your design. The reason there’s so much demand for UX designers is that not a lot of graphic designers truly understand what’s involved. It’s more than slick graphics!
Our trainer, Dan ,has got years of design experience and an equally impressive number of years teaching design to real world standards. He knows what UX and UI design for professional grade work require, and how to give you the best training and information to build you a lifelong foundation.
While a basic understanding of design will be needed to become a UX Designer you don’t need any of these skills to complete this course.
- 5 Phases for the UX designer FREE PREVIEW
- UX can be broken into 3 fields
- UI vs UX
- How much can I get paid as a UX designer FREE PREVIEW
- How to get your first UX project
- Setting your objectives goals
- Research introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Competitor UX research
- UX Personas or user profiles
- Group exercise Creating Personas
- User testing tools - InVision
- Finding users for you UX testing FREE PREVIEW
- Methods you can use to do a UX test
- More detailed UX testing - Ethnographic Eye tracking Expert review Diary Studies
- How many people do I need for my UX test
- What type of UX reporting will your be expected to do
- Why this could be you last UX project - ever
- How should it actually be built
- Post project testing A B testing search bars & live chat
- How stay current in UX