Passionate about Graphic Design? Want to turn that passion into a career? Find answers to all your questions and learn everything you need to know to become a Designer!
This course is the first and only comprehensive video tutorial guide on how to become a designer. You can learn a lot about the creative industry and the best way to start your career as a designer. It will answer questions like:
• Is being creative enough to be a designer?
• Is it better to be a freelancer or work full time?
• How much can you earn as a designer?
• How can you find jobs in the creative industry?
• Which area of design would suit you best?
• How to enter and win design contests...
...and so much more.
Join Martin and learn from his years of experience in the creative industry. This course provides a well structured and to-the-point guide for anyone who is planning to get into the creative industry.
- Computer and Screen
- Storage and Backup
- Wacom tablets and Pen displays
- Mobile phones and Tablets
- Composition and Layout
- Digital Image Theory
- File Management
- Pen Tool
- Image Editing and Filters
- Brush Tool
- Images in inDesign
- Tracing Images
- Camera RAW
- Print Design
- Web, Tablet and Mobile design
- Photo Retouch
- Digital Art
- Getting Inspired
- Keep track of your tasks
- Crowd-sourcing and contests
- Sharing your work
- Screen-casting and Blogging
- Creative CV
- Applying for jobs and attending Interviews
- Useful Resources