This course is your ultimate guide for making selections of people in Photoshop.
Learn all the professional tools and techniques you will need. The course starts with the basics, selecting a person with single colour background then moves to more complex selections, with hair, transparent details and difficult backgrounds. This course focuses on selections of people but the same workflows can be used for making selections of objects, animals or anything else.
Learn to make selections the right way from an Adobe Certified Instructor and put the powerful techniques into use in Graphic Design or Photo Retouch projects. Join now and become an expert in Photoshop selections in 3 hours.
- Why is it important to make selections? FREE PREVIEW
- Lasso Tool FREE PREVIEW
- Exercise Files
- Quick Selection Tool
- Magic Wand FREE PREVIEW
- Marquee Selection Tools
- Color Range
- Focus Area
- Pen Tool and Vector Mask
- Refine Selection
- Custom Brushes FREE PREVIEW
- When a Person Stands out from the Background FREE PREVIEW
- When the Background is Pure White
- When the Background is Simple
- When the Person is in Focus FREE PREVIEW
- Selecting Hair on Portraits
- Selecting Full Length Photos FREE PREVIEW
- Selections with Busy Backgrounds
- Selecting Transparent Details
- Multiple Selections on the Same Image