Have you always wondered how to create great renders in Cinema 4D? The key is to understand how lights work.
Professional Lighting Techniques is your ultimate guide to lighting in Cinema 4D. With hands-on lessons, you will be guided through some of the core concepts of lighting as well as the advanced techniques and tools.
Ozgur, who is one of the very few Maxon Certified Cinema 4D Instructors in the world, has spent over a decade mastering these lighting techniques and created this comprehensive course to teach you how to use lights Cinema 4D.
You will start this course by using basic light setups, then move onto more advanced techniques such as creating physically accurate lights, studio setups, improving shadow quality, working with global illumination and ambient occlusion, creating glowing objects, understanding volumetric lights, reflections, caustics and more.
Each lesson is accompanied with the source files you can download in order to follow along and practice what you've learnt. At the end of each chapter, you will also have quizzes to test your knowledge.
Whether you are an existing Cinema 4D user with years of experience, or a new designer, you will learn countless lighting tips and tricks used throughout the industry, which will help you create better looking renders in less time.
If you are looking to improve your renders by using lights properly, then this course is for you!
- Project Files
- Differences Between Lights in Real Life and Lights in Cinema 4D
- Creating a Seamless Backdrop FREE PREVIEW
- Setting up the Scene
- Improving Shadow Quality FREE PREVIEW
- Area vs Physically Based Render (PBR) Lights
- Creating Visible and Volumetric Lights
- Using Volumetric Lights on Text
- Lighting with Global Illumination
- Global Illumination Settings FREE PREVIEW
- Ambient Occlusion
- Using Objects as Sources of Light
- Adding Glow to Lights
- Lighting with High Dynamic Range Images (HDRIs)
- Using Gobos to Create Dramatic Lighting Effects
- Using Caustics