Motion graphics are an essential part of video creation and editing. From moving titles across the screen to stabilising your footage to smooth out the bumps or replacing a sign in the background. Ubiquitous, subtly powerful, and for the beginner, a bit mystifying.
After Effects is the industrial strength tool for putting the motion in your graphic designs and content. It can also appear to be pretty deep, so getting guidance from a pro that understands how to teach, as much as how to use, After Effects is going to be the key that unlocks your potential.
How about a motion graphics tutorial taught by a working professional who just happens to be great at teaching too?
Daniel, an Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor, will take you one manageable step at a time through motion graphics in a series of small practical projects that come together to unlock Adobe After Effects, animation, and infographics. These tutorials give you the complete foundation that you can build on for years to come. Learn the principles and the specifics of producing content, in a way that you'll understand and remember. And stay awake.
During this hands on training, you’ll take on specific tools and techniques one at a time so you can easily comprehend each aspect of the tutorial, and see all the parts of creating motion graphics before you get intimidated by the scale of what you can do. From zero to hero, as we like to say.
You get downloadable exercise files that match the course, so no time wasted trying to match project settings or finding material to work with. And you can use the end results in your own projects or portfolio – you can customise them to suit your needs as you grow in understanding.
To learn motion graphics is to unlock the door on the magic that makes your video or web content stand out in the crowd. You’re going to be able to create beautiful animation and infographics. You’ll be empowered to use After Effects the way it was meant to be used, and to create your own creative content, even during the tutorial itself.
- Relinking missing mootage
- Projects vs Compositions FREE PREVIEW
- What's the right composition settings
- Changing the length of your composition FREE PREVIEW
- Matching composition to video size
- Create type animation in After Effects
- Easing your animation
- Blurring your text while it moves
- How to render or export your After Effects animation
- My computer is really crappy
- I'm running out of hard drive space
- I've lost my timeline in After Effects
- Lower thirds type animation FREE PREVIEW
- Creating a watermark in After Effects
- Rules of motion graphics - anticipation FREE PREVIEW
- Custom easing using the graph editor in After Effects
- Adding audio & music to your video
- Inspiration for you motion graphics
- Trimming the length of a video FREE PREVIEW
- Colour correction exposure & adjustment layers
- Creating a vignette in After Effects
- Fixing shaky footage with warp stabilizer
- Add text to live action video
- Matrix effect using time remapping
- Text to follow live action
- Working with Illustrator in After Effects FREE PREVIEW
- Looping your animation in After Effects
- Grouping is called a pre-comp FREE PREVIEW
- How to make a motion path
- Green screen keying
- Basic masking FREE PREVIEW
- Object & mask animate separately
- Rotoscoping & faking depth of field
- Rotobrush - putting type behind video objects - Track Mattes
- Animated infographic line chart
- Pie chart infographic in After Effects
- Using cameras in After Effects
- Animating a screen capture or screencast FREE PREVIEW
- Animating static images using parallax FREE PREVIEW
- Add fake lights with CC Light Rays
- Creating dust particles in After Effects
- Swinging text in After Effects
- Character animation using the Puppet Pin tool
- Spinning globe & star effects
- Making your video file size really small
- Put all your files in one place - collect files