The Pen Tool is a very versatile vector drawing tool which is present in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Mastering this tool is pretty essential and can save you a lot of time and effort in many ways if you learn to use it properly.
It can be used for drawing shapes/illustrations, creating custom frames for layouts, making selections of your images, designing custom paths for type, drawing artistic effects and so much more.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about the Pen tool. To ensure you feel totally at ease using it there are plenty of exercises to follow and in less than 2 hours you can become a real pro in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Ready to get started?
- Useful Resources
- Drawing straight lines
- Drawing curves FREE PREVIEW
- Drawing complex shapes
- Drawing symmetrical shapes
- Creating Custom Shapes and Symbols
- Creating custom frames in InDesign
- Selecting, Editing and saving Paths
- Combining Paths FREE PREVIEW
- Smooth Tool and Simplify Path
- Making selections with Paths
- Masking with Paths
- Type on a Path FREE PREVIEW
- Stroke Paths
- 3D shapes from Paths