If you want to take your 3D animation skills to the next level by creating amazingly realistic interactions between 3D objects, then this course is for you!
This hands-on training will teach you everything you need to know about Rigid Body Dynamics in Cinema 4D.
We will start the course by looking at when and why you should use Dynamics. We'll then move onto the foundations of working with Dynamics, covering topics such as rigid bodies, colliders, gravity, bounce, friction, velocity, triggers, hinges, forces and much more.
You will also learn how Dynamics can be used together with MoGraph in order to create some very interesting animations.
And at the end of the training, you will be given a task to create a dynamic animation with the skills you’ve learned on the course and bit of your own imagination!
Together with the course, you also get access to all of the project files so you can download and use them as you watch the lessons.
Join me on this course and let's create some dynamic animations together!
- Welcome FREE PREVIEW
- Project Files
- Animating a Bouncing Ball with Keyframes
- Introduction to Dynamics FREE PREVIEW
- Collider Bodies
- Bounce, Friction and Collision Noise
- Animating Collider Bodies FREE PREVIEW
- Collision Shapes
- Custom Initial Velocity
- Compound Collision Shapes
- Triggers FREE PREVIEW
- Initial State
- Bullet-time Style Dynamics with Time Scale
- Follow Position
- Working with Forces
- Centre of Gravity
- Using Hinges
- Dynamic Visualisation
- Steps Per Frame FREE PREVIEW
- Caching/Baking Simulations
- Working with Angular Damping
- Switching Between Collider-Rigid Bodies FREE PREVIEW
- Student Task FREE PREVIEW
- Creating the Final Animation