Learn How to Bring Still Images to Life with Cinema 4D
In this class, you will learn how to take a still image and turn it into a 3D scene by using Cinema 4D. You will create a complex animation based on a photograph.
Subjects covered on this course include 3D Camera Calibration, Scene Reconstruction, Material Projection, Realistic Lighting, Motion Blur, Hard & Soft Body Dynamic Simulations, and the great new addition to Cinema 4D's toolkit: Magic Bullet Looks for colour enhancements.
The training will give you countless tips and tricks related to Cinema 4D, so even if you are an experienced C4D user, you will still find a lot of useful information, shortcuts, best practices and workflow techniques.
Ozgur, who is one of the very few Maxon Certified Cinema 4D instructors in the world, will guide you through all the aspects of creating an eye-catching and fun 3D project.
Watch Course Preview
Bringing Still Images to Life
- Project Files
- 01 - Calibrating the Camera FREE PREVIEW
- 02 - Projecting the Image onto 3D Geometry
- 03 - Reconstructing the 3D environment
- 04 - Adding the Lights
- 05 - Realistic Light Settings
- 06 - Adding and Animating a Camera FREE PREVIEW
- 07 - Adding More 3D models with the help of Dynamics
- 08 - Creating Flying Papers with Soft Body Dynamics
- 09 - Baking Dynamics FREE PREVIEW
- 10 - Adding Motion Blur
- 11 - Colour Correcting with Magic Bullet Looks
- 12 - Outro
ENROL NOW AND START LEARNING TODAY
BECOME A MEMBER
With a monthly or yearly subscription, you can have unlimited access to our ever-expanding library of top quality video training courses from the best instructors in the creative industry. The subscription plan gives you access to all training courses.
£19.00 / month
£19.00 / monthAccess All CoursesPay monthly and cancel any time
£180.00 / year
£180.00 / yearAccess All CoursesPay annually and save over 20%