This course is for beginners. You don’t need any previous knowledge in Premiere Pro or video editing.
We’ll make a video together from start to finish, step by step. By the end of this course you’ll know how to take your raw video files, edit them. Fixing the colour & audio. You’ll know how to add additional footage to jazz up any boring video or hide mistakes.
You’ll master transitions. And how to sync separate audio & video files together. All the way through to animating your logos & interviewee's name titles.
So, if you need to start making professional corporate videos that impress colleges & clients, let's get started!
- Introduction to corporate video using Premiere Pro FREE PREVIEW
- How to create a corporate video in Adobe Premiere Pro
- How to edit video in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Fixing or hiding bad video footage in Premiere Pro using B-roll FREE PREVIEW
- How to add fade, cross fade, black fade & page peel transitions to Premiere Pro
- How to adjust loudness of audio in Premiere so it sounds normal & balanced FREE PREVIEW
- How to Sync separate audio with video in Premiere Pro
- How to fix colour & add a vignette in Premiere Pro
- Adding & animating a logo intro to a video in Premiere Pro
- Adding names or adding text over video - lower thirds
- How to export & make a mp4 using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Download Files